Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Hello World!


OK, well - welcome to my "blog". I've never really taken a great deal of interest in blogs myself they have always seemed to be a bit of a self-aggrandizing form of communication. Anyway, I thought i try posting an image this time. For anyone interested this image was taken by myself in 2001 on a segment of the east-end of the Gardiner Expressway as it was being torn down. Its part of a series entitled A night sea voyage (a title derived from the Odyssey). Further images from this series can be viewed at http://www.aregeebee.net/show/abio.htm.

see you later space cowboy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alex,

I'm going to post a comment on the blog of everybody who's on my Odgenville team and has their blog set-up as of Sunday May 28 at 5:30pm.

Jason

PS - awesome photo. Very atmospheric. Have you see some of the blogs that post a photo a day? Here's some discussion of those sites - pro and con - http://theonlinephotographer.blogspot.com/2006/03/photogs-blogs.html

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I'll try adding HTML to that URL so it works better.

J.

photo_fanatic said...

Hi Alex,

I guess we're on the same team (Odgenville).

Very nice photo. Do you keep an online portfolio? I use Flickr.com, but there are lots of other options out there.