Monday, May 29, 2006

More images...

Thanks for the comments on the image folks (it's a poor representation as most of the work i do relies upon details, unfortunatley a jpeg doesnt quite cut it). Anyway, i've often thought of putting togther a site that would contain my own writings, and photobased work ... which was one reason i was hoping to get into the web-design class. Hopefully it will be offered as a distance course when i go off to do my co-op, in which case i will have plenty of time to put together a bitchin' website. I do however have some of my work up on the internet one site is located at the URL:
http://bentirondesign.com/thecitywillrecall/default.htm. This one is not sufficient, it was hastely put together (in four hours) for a 505 assignment last term, otherwise if anyones interested in seeing some more of my work just google my name "alex homanchuk"...

No comments: